Big Brother Quarantine Season 17
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Back to Basics~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Happy Holidays!!!
Good Luck Dexter & Diego
Latest topics
» Final Head of Household Challenge Part #3 - Rise & Shine
Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters Emptyby Tutter Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:35 pm

» Final Head of Household Challenge Part #2 - Which Big Brother US Houseguest Are You?
Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters Emptyby Diego Hargreeves Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:44 pm

» Final Head of Household Challenge #1 - The Big Meech
Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters Emptyby Diego Hargreeves Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:00 pm

» Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters
Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters Emptyby Riri Williams Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:56 pm

» Head of Household Challenge #13 - Rebus Schmeebus
Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters Emptyby Dexter Morgan Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:27 pm

» Head of Household Challenge #12 - Reindeer Games
Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters Emptyby Riri Williams Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:38 am

» Head of Household Challenge #11 - BB Bingo
Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters Emptyby Millie Kessler Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:40 am

» Head of Household Challenge #9 - Fit the Mold
Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters Emptyby Millie Kessler Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:00 pm

» Head of Household #9 – Rise and Shine to the Top
Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters Emptyby Kamek Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:13 pm

» Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Wall
Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters Emptyby Sister Deloris Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:13 am

» Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Wall
Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters Emptyby Diego Hargreeves Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:54 am

» Head of Household Challenge #7 - Zingbot's Musical Chairs
Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters Emptyby Millie Kessler Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:50 pm

» Head of Household Challenge #6 - Collecting Keys
Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters Emptyby Will Best Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:40 pm

» Head of Household Challenge #5 - Seasons Changing
Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters Emptyby Millie Kessler Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:02 pm

» Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List
Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters Emptyby Arisa Cox Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:31 pm

» Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather
Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters Emptyby Dorothy Zbornak Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:20 am

Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters

Go down 
+2
Riri Williams
Will Best
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Will Best

Will Best

Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters Empty
PostSubject: Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters   Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 9:09 pm

Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters 34604336-8857785-image-m-89_1603178466955

Tutter you cannot participate as Outgoing Head of Household.

Before we begin, create a new thread in your Diary Room titled "Numbers to Letters"

Tonight, you will be solving eighteen math equations relating to the season. Each equation will yield a number 1-26. You will take the eighteen numbers and turn them into letters. (A=1, B=2, C=3, etc.).

After you collect the eighteen letters, you must figure out the sentence it spells out.

To submit, send the solved equations + the sentence to your Diary Room. The first person to do so will win tonight's HoH and will be guaranteed a spot in the final three.

RULES

- Create a thread in your DR called "Numbers to Letters"
- Submit in your Diary Rooms
- Make sure your submission includes the solved equations + the final sentence
- The winner will be the first person to submit the correct answers.

Any questions? If not, the equations will be sent at :15.

Diego Hargreeves likes this post

Back to top Go down
Will Best

Will Best

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters   Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 9:11 pm

I will tell you if you're wrong, but I will not tell you specifically what's wrong
Back to top Go down
Riri Williams

Riri Williams

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters   Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 9:12 pm

So include the answers to the equations and the final sentence

Will Best likes this post

Back to top Go down
Will Best

Will Best

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters   Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 9:12 pm

Yes. That way I know you actually tried solving the equations and didn't submit random sentences
Back to top Go down
Dexter Morgan

Dexter Morgan

Do we submit it all in one post or can we post the equation and then the sentence?
Back to top Go down
Will Best

Will Best

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters   Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 9:13 pm

You can post the equations and then the sentence in different posts if you'd like. Just note that your submission time would be what time you send the sentence and not the time you send the equations

Riri Williams and Dexter Morgan like this post

Back to top Go down
Will Best

Will Best

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters   Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 9:14 pm

Because of that question, if you don't send the sentence alongside the equations, I will not tell you if anything is wrong until you send the sentence

Riri Williams likes this post

Back to top Go down
Will Best

Will Best

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters   Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 9:14 pm

Equations

1. (Day # Will Best hosted his third Head of Household competition) / (# of Power of Veto competitions won by Millie Kessler)=
2. (# of votes London Tipton received) / (Day # "The Police - Roxanne" was posted for R&S)=
3. (Day # of Codenames) + (Day # Dorothy stated she's on episode two of a show)=
4. (# of nomination ceremony threads started by Arisa Cox) x (# of eviction threads started by Will Best)=
5. (Day # of musical chairs) - (# of eviction threads created by Julie Chen Moonves) + (# of Power of Veto threads created by Julie Chen Moonves)=
6. (# of current jurors) + (# of trainings posted by Roman Reigns)=
7. (Day # of the first time the Power of Veto was discarded) - (# of votes Gale Weathers received)=
8. (Day # of Millie Kessler's first set of nominations) - (# of votes Millie Kessler received)=
9. (Day # of needing to know Big Brother houseguest's placements) + (Day # Arisa posted "Anybody want cake?" gif)=
10. (Day # Kamek won his second Power of Veto competition) - (Day # of jury announcement)=
11. (Day # of a movie montage competition) + (# of votes to evict Lea Michele received her first time on the block)=
12. (# of votes Georgia Miller received) x (# of competitions Gale Weathers won)=
13. (# of competitions hosted by Julie Chen Moonves) + (Day # Houseguests made a list of Big Brother players that had to follow specific rules)=
14. (# of nomination ceremonies) - (Day # of the house meeting)=
15. (# of games Red team won) - (# of games Blue team won)=
16. (# of unanimous votes) x (# of codenames games played)=
17. (Day # Will Best's identity was revealed) - (# of times Sabrina Carpenter's key was revealed)=
18. (Day # of Bow's eviction) - (Day # of nomination ceremony #3)=
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters   Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 9:29 pm

Will check Twitter please <3

Will Best likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq17.forumotion.com
Will Best

Will Best

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters   Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 9:57 pm

For #5, when I say Power of Veto threads, I mean competition threads, not ceremony threads. (If you looked at ceremonies, don't worry, the # of ceremonies and # of competition threads made by Julie are the same)
Back to top Go down
Will Best

Will Best

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters   Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 10:09 pm

You may all stop. We have a winner

Back to top Go down
Will Best

Will Best

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters   Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 10:10 pm

Answer Key

1. 18/2=9
2. 10/2=5
3. 16+4=20
4. 9x2=18
5. 13-4+4=13
6. 7+1=8
7. 12-4=8
8. 12-3=9
9. 5+1=6
10. 18-13=5
11. 14+6=20
12. 7x2=14
13. 6+8=14
14. 13-8=5
15. 2-1=1
16. 4x3=12
17. 16-7=9
18. 8-7=1

"I am in the final three"

Last edited by Will Best on Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Will Best

Will Best

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters   Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 10:12 pm

We Have a Winner

The first houseguest to submit the correct equations and sentence was...

Spoiler:

Congratulations! You are the fourteenth Head of Household this season. I need your nominations in your Diary Room by 2pm EST.

Diego Hargreeves, Roman Reigns, Cookie Monster, Lucy Gray Baird and Christmas Tree like this post

Back to top Go down
Riri Williams

Riri Williams

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters   Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 10:12 pm

Check my DR please
Back to top Go down
Diego Hargreeves

Diego Hargreeves

Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dexter Morgan

Dexter Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters   Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 10:14 pm

CONGRATS!

Back to top Go down
Tutter

Tutter

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters   Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 10:15 pm

Congratulations Diego!

Back to top Go down
Diego Hargreeves

Diego Hargreeves

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters   Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 10:15 pm

Thank you so much Smile
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters   Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 10:34 pm

Just for full disclosure on what is happening right now,

So include the answers to the equations and the final sentence wrote:

When asked this, we hosts took it as asking if you have to include your answer to the equations (as in "in addition to") and the final sentence (as in "in addition to"), but it was perceived as saying you can just submit the letters and sentence, no equations. As a host, I do not know how to maneuver when it involves interpretation. We are currently discussing and will be back shortly.
Back to top Go down
https://bbq17.forumotion.com
Tutter

Tutter

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters   Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 11:01 pm

All three hosts on is wild

Back to top Go down
Riri Williams

Riri Williams

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters   Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 11:56 pm

Congrats Diego.

To solve any confusion, I beat Diego by 7 minutes, but my question I asked was returned with a unintentional misleading answer. I went off of that, despite I guess below it was re-clarified, i focused on my question and then got my notes together.

I sent me answer in a way all hosts agreed was a valid interpretation of what i was told, but I guess its not enough to be overturned or comp redone.

I dont feel good about this, unreal way to dictate the end of this game.

Sister Deloris likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters   Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1