Big Brother Quarantine Season 17
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Back to Basics~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Happy Holidays!!!
Good Luck Dexter & Diego
Latest topics
» Final Head of Household Challenge Part #3 - Rise & Shine
Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather Emptyby Tutter Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:35 pm

» Final Head of Household Challenge Part #2 - Which Big Brother US Houseguest Are You?
Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather Emptyby Diego Hargreeves Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:44 pm

» Final Head of Household Challenge #1 - The Big Meech
Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather Emptyby Diego Hargreeves Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:00 pm

» Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters
Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather Emptyby Riri Williams Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:56 pm

» Head of Household Challenge #13 - Rebus Schmeebus
Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather Emptyby Dexter Morgan Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:27 pm

» Head of Household Challenge #12 - Reindeer Games
Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather Emptyby Riri Williams Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:38 am

» Head of Household Challenge #11 - BB Bingo
Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather Emptyby Millie Kessler Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:40 am

» Head of Household Challenge #9 - Fit the Mold
Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather Emptyby Millie Kessler Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:00 pm

» Head of Household #9 – Rise and Shine to the Top
Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather Emptyby Kamek Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:13 pm

» Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Wall
Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather Emptyby Sister Deloris Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:13 am

» Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Wall
Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather Emptyby Diego Hargreeves Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:54 am

» Head of Household Challenge #7 - Zingbot's Musical Chairs
Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather Emptyby Millie Kessler Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:50 pm

» Head of Household Challenge #6 - Collecting Keys
Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather Emptyby Will Best Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:40 pm

» Head of Household Challenge #5 - Seasons Changing
Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather Emptyby Millie Kessler Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:02 pm

» Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List
Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather Emptyby Arisa Cox Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:31 pm

» Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather
Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather Emptyby Dorothy Zbornak Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:20 am

Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather

Go down 
+12
Dexter Morgan
Diego Hargreeves
Gale Weathers
Lea Michele
Tutter
Georgia Miller
Dorothy Zbornak
Sister Deloris
Bow
Kamek
Sabrina Carpenter
Julie Chen Moonves
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Julie Chen Moonves

Julie Chen Moonves

Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather Empty
PostSubject: Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather   Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 9:00 pm

Head of Household #3 - Would You Rather

Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather BB6-Cast

Time for your next HOH competition. As outgoing HOH, Dexter Morgan is not eligible to compete.

Tonight I will be asking you 10 "would you rather" questions about anything (Big Brother, people, movies, music etc). For each question I’m looking for which of the 2 choices is the most popular answer by all the houseguests playing. When you answer, don’t answer with your own personal preference. Instead answer with what you think the majority of the players will answer.

You will answer in your diary room. Each round if you answer in the majority (or a tie) you will stay in the game. Everyone who answers in the minority or does not answer in the 3 min time limit will be eliminated. After 10 rounds or once we are down to at least 2 houseguest we will go to a tiebreaker question.

The houseguest to answer the tiebreaker correctly will be the new Head of Household.

RULES
- You are NOT allowed to speak to each other during the duration of this competition. If you make a post in your private rooms, even if you don’t reveal your answer you will still be automatically eliminated.

- You have 3 mins to submit your answer in your Diary Room

- I will only accept the first answer you submit.

Good luck houseguests. This competition begins at 9:07

Dee, Georgia Miller and Lucy Gray Baird like this post

Back to top Go down
Sabrina Carpenter

Sabrina Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather   Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 9:01 pm

i’d rather not!
Back to top Go down
Julie Chen Moonves

Julie Chen Moonves

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather   Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 9:02 pm

I will be very strict with the no posting in your private rooms rule. Once this competition begins you are not allowed to post there or you WILL be eliminated. This will be your only warning.

Diego Hargreeves, Kamek, Roman Reigns and Lucy Gray Baird like this post

Back to top Go down
Kamek

Kamek

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather   Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 9:04 pm

thank you for making it a comp like this during survivor

Bow and Sister Deloris like this post

Back to top Go down
Bow

Bow

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather   Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 9:04 pm

^^
Back to top Go down
Julie Chen Moonves

Julie Chen Moonves

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather   Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 9:05 pm

Kamek wrote:
thank you for making it a comp like this during survivor
People watch that?

Roman Reigns likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sister Deloris

Sister Deloris

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather   Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 9:06 pm

So true. I would rather watch Survivor any other votes? (I'm kidding production)
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Zbornak

Dorothy Zbornak

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather   Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 9:06 pm

Julie Chen Moonves wrote:
I will be very strict with the no posting in your private rooms rule. Once this competition begins you are not allowed to post there or you WILL be eliminated. This will be your only warning.

Oh I thought we couldn’t when you posted the rules. I’m going senile I think
Back to top Go down
Julie Chen Moonves

Julie Chen Moonves

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather   Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 9:07 pm

Question #1

Would you rather apply to play the CBS version of Big Brother or Survivor?

(You are no longer allowed to post in your private rooms)
Back to top Go down
Julie Chen Moonves

Julie Chen Moonves

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather   Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 9:12 pm

The majority chose Big Brother. Dorothy, Gale, Millie & Riri are eliminated.

Next question at 9:15

Bow – BB
Diego – BB
Dorothy – Survivor
Gale – Survivor
Georgia – BB
Kamek – BB
Lea – BB
London – BB
Millie – ELIMINATED
Riri – ELIMINATED
Roman – BB
Sabrina – BB
Sister Deloris – BB
Tutter – BB
Back to top Go down
Sister Deloris

Sister Deloris

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather   Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 9:12 pm

Looks?

Tutter likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sister Deloris

Sister Deloris

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather   Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 9:13 pm

Oh let me just continue to be patient! Continue Julie girl
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Zbornak

Dorothy Zbornak

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather   Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 9:13 pm

I thought people would be tempted to play for one million dollars.

Bow likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bow

Bow

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather   Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 9:14 pm

If Survivor ended up being the answer to that while we’re playing a mock BB game I woulda pulled my hair out tbh

Kamek, Lea Michele, Roman Reigns, Sister Deloris and Lucy Gray Baird like this post

Back to top Go down
Kamek

Kamek

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather   Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 9:14 pm

deloris has been eliminated for being impatient
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Zbornak

Dorothy Zbornak

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather   Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 9:15 pm

Bow wrote:
If Survivor ended up being the answer to that while we’re playing a mock BB game I woulda pulled my hair out tbh

Yeah that didn’t compute to me in my answer lol
Back to top Go down
Julie Chen Moonves

Julie Chen Moonves

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather   Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 9:15 pm

Question #2

Would you rather vacation in Europe or Africa?
Back to top Go down
Sister Deloris

Sister Deloris

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather   Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 9:16 pm

Kamek wrote:
deloris has been eliminated for being impatient

I will bippity bop bop your ass, sugar. I ain't one of your lil friends.

Editor's note: I just wanted to say that. I am in fact one of your lil friends.

Bow, Dorothy Zbornak, Diego Hargreeves, Kamek, Gale Weathers, Dee, Sabrina Carpenter and like this post

Back to top Go down
Julie Chen Moonves

Julie Chen Moonves

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather   Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 9:18 pm

You all chose Europe. Everyone moves on.

Next question at 9:20

Bow – Europe
Diego – Europe
Georgia – Europe
Kamek – Europe
Lea – Europe
London – Europe
Roman – Europe
Sabrina – Europe
Sister Deloris – Europe
Tutter - Europe
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Carpenter

Sabrina Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather   Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 9:18 pm

first person that answered gets a free trip? Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather 1f60d

Bow, Dorothy Zbornak and Roman Reigns like this post

Back to top Go down
Julie Chen Moonves

Julie Chen Moonves

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather   Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 9:20 pm

Question #3

Would you rather listen to rap or kpop?
Back to top Go down
Georgia Miller

Georgia Miller

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather   Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 9:20 pm

Ikyfl

Dorothy Zbornak, Kamek, Lea Michele, Gale Weathers, Dee, Sabrina Carpenter, Roman Reigns and like this post

Back to top Go down
Julie Chen Moonves

Julie Chen Moonves

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather   Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 9:23 pm

The majority chose kpop. Diego, Roman, Deloris & Tutter are eliminated.

Next question at 9:26

Bow – Kpop
Diego – Rap
Georgia – Kpop
Kamek – Kpop
Lea – Kpop
London – Kpop
Roman – Rap
Sabrina – Kpop
Sister Deloris – Rap
Tutter - Rap
Back to top Go down
Tutter

Tutter

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather   Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 9:24 pm

Can't believe the Barbz have been overturned

Diego Hargreeves, Gale Weathers, Dee, Sabrina Carpenter, Roman Reigns, Dexter Morgan, Georgia Miller and Lucy Gray Baird like this post

Back to top Go down
Kamek

Kamek

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather   Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 9:24 pm

why did i have a gut feeling it was kpop

Dorothy Zbornak likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather   Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather Empty

Back to top Go down

Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next