Big Brother Quarantine Season 17
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Back to Basics~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Happy Holidays!!!
Good Luck Dexter & Diego
Latest topics
» Final Head of Household Challenge Part #3 - Rise & Shine
Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher Emptyby Tutter Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:35 pm

» Final Head of Household Challenge Part #2 - Which Big Brother US Houseguest Are You?
Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher Emptyby Diego Hargreeves Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:44 pm

» Final Head of Household Challenge #1 - The Big Meech
Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher Emptyby Diego Hargreeves Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:00 pm

» Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters
Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher Emptyby Riri Williams Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:56 pm

» Head of Household Challenge #13 - Rebus Schmeebus
Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher Emptyby Dexter Morgan Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:27 pm

» Head of Household Challenge #12 - Reindeer Games
Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher Emptyby Riri Williams Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:38 am

» Head of Household Challenge #11 - BB Bingo
Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher Emptyby Millie Kessler Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:40 am

» Head of Household Challenge #9 - Fit the Mold
Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher Emptyby Millie Kessler Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:00 pm

» Head of Household #9 – Rise and Shine to the Top
Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher Emptyby Kamek Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:13 pm

» Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Wall
Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher Emptyby Sister Deloris Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:13 am

» Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Wall
Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher Emptyby Diego Hargreeves Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:54 am

» Head of Household Challenge #7 - Zingbot's Musical Chairs
Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher Emptyby Millie Kessler Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:50 pm

» Head of Household Challenge #6 - Collecting Keys
Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher Emptyby Will Best Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:40 pm

» Head of Household Challenge #5 - Seasons Changing
Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher Emptyby Millie Kessler Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:02 pm

» Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List
Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher Emptyby Arisa Cox Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:31 pm

» Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather
Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher Emptyby Dorothy Zbornak Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:20 am

Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher

Go down 
+15
Will Best
Dorothy Zbornak
Sabrina Carpenter
Kamek
Julie Chen Moonves
Gale Weathers
Joel Miller
Roman Reigns
Sister Deloris
Lea Michele
Tutter
Bow
Arisa Cox
Dexter Morgan
Riri Williams
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Will Best

Will Best

Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher Empty
PostSubject: Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher   Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher EmptyMon Nov 27, 2023 9:00 pm

Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher SRFk6

The miniature stacking competition has shown up in four separate seasons of Big Brother. Tonight, you all will be competing in an altered version of this competition.

In a few moments, I will post a link ending in "-#." You must replace the "#" with numbers 1-100. Behind fifty of the links, rectangular puzzle piece photos can be found. These pieces make up five 1x10 puzzles. The remaining fifty links are useless. Save the puzzle pieces, don’t screenshot. Every piece is the same length and width.

Once you create the five 1x10 puzzles, you must count the number of emojis in each puzzle. You will take the number of emojis and multiply it by the average weight of one of the emojis. I will provide the average weight for each emoji.

Once you have the weight of each puzzle, you must stack the puzzles on top of one another. To do so, go from the heaviest puzzles on the bottom to the lighter puzzles on the top. Think of it as a pyramid. It goes from the heaviest row on the bottom to the lightest row on the top so that it does not topple over.

Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher 53358774555_153fc04d35_w

For reference, the heaviest puzzle would be the row with six cans of beer. The lightest puzzle would be the row with a single can of beer.

Submit the final puzzle (it should be a 5x10) and the final weight of each puzzle in your Diary Room. Submit the weight for each in pounds and round to the nearest tenth. The first person to submit the correct answer will win tonight's HoH.

RULES

- Submit the final puzzle and weights
- The puzzle must go from the heaviest on the bottom to the lightest on the top
- Weights must be submitted in pounds and rounded to the nearest tenth
- Submit in your Diary Rooms
- You cannot help one another

Any questions? The link and weights will be sent at :05.

Diego Hargreeves likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sabrina Carpenter

Sabrina Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher   Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher EmptyMon Nov 27, 2023 9:00 pm

bitch what

Dorothy Zbornak, Diego Hargreeves, Dee, Dexter Morgan and Lucy Gray Baird like this post

Back to top Go down
Riri Williams

Riri Williams

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher   Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher EmptyMon Nov 27, 2023 9:01 pm

I am just getting home now, like literally walking in the door as i thpe this! Give me 5 mins pretty pls

Will Best likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dexter Morgan

Dexter Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher   Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher EmptyMon Nov 27, 2023 9:02 pm

Help, I'm lost
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Zbornak

Dorothy Zbornak

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher   Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher EmptyMon Nov 27, 2023 9:02 pm

Oh no, numbers are involved!
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Whole cast about to act like Lea Michele about reading I love you

Will Best, Bow, Dorothy Zbornak, Diego Hargreeves, London Tipton, Lea Michele, Dee and like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq17.forumotion.com
Kamek

Kamek

yeah so we get the 50 pieces, and then what. i'm very confused by the averaging part

Dexter Morgan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bow

Bow

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher   Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher EmptyMon Nov 27, 2023 9:03 pm

Round to the nearest tenth means 1 decimal place?

Back to top Go down
Tutter

Tutter

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher   Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher EmptyMon Nov 27, 2023 9:03 pm

is there a way to actually put the puzzle pieces together?
Back to top Go down
Lea Michele

Lea Michele

i dont understand much of it either Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher 1f613
Back to top Go down
Sister Deloris

Sister Deloris

Mmm
Back to top Go down
Will Best

Will Best

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher   Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher EmptyMon Nov 27, 2023 9:04 pm

Bow wrote:

Correct
Back to top Go down
Roman Reigns

Roman Reigns

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher   Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher EmptyMon Nov 27, 2023 9:04 pm

I may be strong but I never said I knew math
Back to top Go down
Dexter Morgan

Dexter Morgan

SO each puzzle will have 1 emoji in it and we count those and use that emoji as the average weight based on the weights you give us?
Back to top Go down
Joel Miller

Joel Miller

Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher 200.gif?cid=89ab776drf46wcr7jlv7gkgo5n53xlqgex94dd1q6ywe9oeh&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Basically you have to find puzzle pieces, put together 5 puzzles, each are emojis (items). Will will tell you the weight of each item. You stack your puzzles on top of each other visually in weight order depending on the item (emoji) represented in them.

Back to top Go down
Bow

Bow

Will Best wrote:
Bow wrote:

Correct

Kk just making sure!
Back to top Go down
Will Best

Will Best

Tutter wrote:
is there a way to actually put the puzzle pieces together?

You can use whatever resources you'd like to put them together. I used picsart when checking my work if that helps
Back to top Go down
Gale Weathers

Gale Weathers

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher   Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher EmptyMon Nov 27, 2023 9:05 pm

Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher Img_7313

Let me cut these bangs so I can try to read that again

Arisa Cox, Julie Chen Moonves, Bow, Dorothy Zbornak, Diego Hargreeves, Dee, Sabrina Carpenter and like this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Zbornak

Dorothy Zbornak

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher   Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher EmptyMon Nov 27, 2023 9:06 pm

Ok I think it's clicking, or that's my headache coming back
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher   Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher EmptyMon Nov 27, 2023 9:06 pm

Lmao Gale I screamed

Gale Weathers likes this post

Back to top Go down
Will Best

Will Best

Dexter Morgan wrote:
SO each puzzle will have 1 emoji in it and we count those and use that emoji as the average weight based on the weights you give us?

Yes. There are five puzzles. Each puzzle has ONE emoji type in it, but several of that specific emoji. You have to count the amount of emojis in each puzzle. You then multiply the number of emojis in each puzzle by the provided weights for each emoji

Dexter Morgan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Julie Chen Moonves

Julie Chen Moonves

Sounds fun!

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kamek

Kamek

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher   Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher EmptyMon Nov 27, 2023 9:07 pm

they said "let's go from a simple vote to puzzle math stacking"

Arisa Cox, Will Best, Sabrina Carpenter, Roman Reigns, Tutter, Sister Deloris, Joel Miller and Lucy Gray Baird like this post

Back to top Go down
Sabrina Carpenter

Sabrina Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher   Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher EmptyMon Nov 27, 2023 9:07 pm

Will Best wrote:
Dexter Morgan wrote:

Yes. There are five puzzles. Each puzzle has ONE emoji type in it, but several of that specific emoji. You have to count the amount of emojis in each puzzle. You then multiply the number of emojis in each puzzle by the provided weights for each emoji

save me white boy save meee

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher   Head of Household Challenge #2 - I Can Take You Higher Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next