Big Brother Quarantine Season 17
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Back to Basics~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Happy Holidays!!!
Good Luck Dexter & Diego
Latest topics
» Final Head of Household Challenge Part #3 - Rise & Shine
Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List - Page 3 Emptyby Tutter Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:35 pm

» Final Head of Household Challenge Part #2 - Which Big Brother US Houseguest Are You?
Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List - Page 3 Emptyby Diego Hargreeves Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:44 pm

» Final Head of Household Challenge #1 - The Big Meech
Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List - Page 3 Emptyby Diego Hargreeves Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:00 pm

» Head of Household Challenge #14 - Numbers to Letters
Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List - Page 3 Emptyby Riri Williams Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:56 pm

» Head of Household Challenge #13 - Rebus Schmeebus
Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List - Page 3 Emptyby Dexter Morgan Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:27 pm

» Head of Household Challenge #12 - Reindeer Games
Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List - Page 3 Emptyby Riri Williams Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:38 am

» Head of Household Challenge #11 - BB Bingo
Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List - Page 3 Emptyby Millie Kessler Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:40 am

» Head of Household Challenge #9 - Fit the Mold
Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List - Page 3 Emptyby Millie Kessler Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:00 pm

» Head of Household #9 – Rise and Shine to the Top
Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List - Page 3 Emptyby Kamek Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:13 pm

» Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Wall
Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List - Page 3 Emptyby Sister Deloris Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:13 am

» Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Wall
Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List - Page 3 Emptyby Diego Hargreeves Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:54 am

» Head of Household Challenge #7 - Zingbot's Musical Chairs
Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List - Page 3 Emptyby Millie Kessler Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:50 pm

» Head of Household Challenge #6 - Collecting Keys
Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List - Page 3 Emptyby Will Best Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:40 pm

» Head of Household Challenge #5 - Seasons Changing
Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List - Page 3 Emptyby Millie Kessler Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:02 pm

» Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List
Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List - Page 3 Emptyby Arisa Cox Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:31 pm

» Head of Household Challenge #3 - Would You Rather
Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List - Page 3 Emptyby Dorothy Zbornak Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:20 am

Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List

Go down 
+11
Dexter Morgan
Roman Reigns
Riri Williams
Tutter
Sister Deloris
Gale Weathers
Sabrina Carpenter
Dorothy Zbornak
Kamek
Millie Kessler
Arisa Cox
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kamek

Kamek

Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List   Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 9:32 pm

god i love causing problems
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List   Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Everyone who hasn't submitted, continue, I will add 12 minutes to the comp while all this is being resolved.
Back to top Go down
https://bbq17.forumotion.com
Dorothy Zbornak

Dorothy Zbornak

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List   Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 9:33 pm

Oh wow it's still on?
Back to top Go down
Millie Kessler

Millie Kessler

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List   Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 9:34 pm

Wait can't someone just copy paste the list and just change one thing?
Back to top Go down
Dexter Morgan

Dexter Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List   Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 9:34 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
Everyone who hasn't submitted, continue, I will add 12 minutes to the comp while all this is being resolved.

LOL when we all just still Kamek's answers for the ones we are missing SKSKSKKS
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

And you can't send Kamek's list with switching one of Rachel or Elissa.
Back to top Go down
Kamek

Kamek

Millie Kessler wrote:
Wait can't someone just copy paste the list and just change one thing?

i mean slay use my list
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Carpenter

Sabrina Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List   Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 9:35 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
And you can't send Kamek's list with switching one of Rachel or Elissa.

damn it!
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List   Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 9:41 pm

The plot thickens. Someone else that I had asked for some proof on something sent proof after I had posted about Kamek winning, but they might have a proper list and sent first.

Lucy Gray Baird likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sabrina Carpenter

Sabrina Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List   Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 9:42 pm

this is getting too complicated i think you should just give it to me and we can all be happily ever after

Arisa Cox and The Priest like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List   Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 9:43 pm

Kamek btw I am truly sorry for being a mess tonight. At least it was only a few minutes, but I still feel bad
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List   Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 9:44 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
The plot thickens. Someone else that I had asked for some proof on something sent proof after I had posted about Kamek winning, but they might have a proper list and sent first.

Scratch this, they had other things wrong, we move

Lucy Gray Baird likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kamek

Kamek

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List   Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 9:45 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
Kamek btw I am truly sorry for being a mess tonight. At least it was only a few minutes, but I still feel bad

no it's funny and i stan

Arisa Cox, Diego Hargreeves, Dee and Lucy Gray Baird like this post

Back to top Go down
Gale Weathers

Gale Weathers

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List   Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 9:45 pm

When this comes down to who made the least mistakes not who was right

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Millie Kessler

Millie Kessler

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List   Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 9:46 pm

is the time paused b/c I stopped looking after you said we might have a winner?
Back to top Go down
Riri Williams

Riri Williams

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List   Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 9:46 pm

The way im still celebrating for Kamek like yesssssss
Back to top Go down
Tutter

Tutter

Millie Kessler wrote:
is the time paused b/c I stopped looking after you said we might have a winner?

They added 12 minutes to the deadline
Back to top Go down
Gale Weathers

Gale Weathers

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List   Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 9:47 pm

Arisa saying there’s no way this takes 2 hours she was ready for our dumbasses 😭
Back to top Go down
Georgia Miller

Georgia Miller

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List   Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 9:51 pm

I’m so lost..
Back to top Go down
Dexter Morgan

Dexter Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List   Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 9:52 pm

Gale Weathers wrote:
Arisa saying there’s no way this takes 2 hours she was ready for our dumbasses 😭

lmao when we all send a bad list and it comes down to the fastest with the least errors Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List - Page 3 1f62d

Sounds like a judging nightmare, no rush Arisa take your time!
Back to top Go down
Roman Reigns

Roman Reigns

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List   Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 9:53 pm

I thought the hoh stopped so I went to go do something else...
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List   Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 9:54 pm

Quote :
The meaning of HOMETOWN is the city or town where one was born or grew up; also : the place of one's principal residence.

*cries*

Dexter Morgan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Georgia Miller

Georgia Miller

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List   Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 9:54 pm

I THOIGJT WE WAS DOING STATES… *smacks lips*

Dexter Morgan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sabrina Carpenter

Sabrina Carpenter

not the dictionary being pulled out 😭
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Zbornak

Dorothy Zbornak

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List   Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 9:55 pm

Maybe I actually won, then what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List   Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Head of Household Challenge #4 - The Guest List
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next